The Community College Association
Have you and your colleagues taken the pledge to ensure all students can succeed? Both CTA and the California Federation of Teachers call on their federal, state and local lawmakers to advocate for all students and against any policies that undermine students' rights to attend school free of fear, bullying and discrimination.
Mark your calendars for CCA’s Spring Conference and WHO Awards April 21-23 at the Marriott Hotel in Manhattan Beach. Online registration is now available. Conference highlights include the annual WHO Award Banquet as well as outstanding speakers, discussions and trainings that will help you become a better advocate for your members. Download the conference brochure to view and share with other members.
- Resolution in Support of the Public Education All California's Students Deserve
- CCA Budget Principles
- Find out if you are fairly paid in the 2016 Special Salary Issue of the NEA Advocate.
- Letter from U.S. Secretary of Education on ACCJC
- Read the Report of the 2015 Accreditation Task Force
- NACIQI 2015 Report
- Department of Education Compliance Letter on the ACCJC and Final Staff Report
- CFT Complaint Regarding Accrediting Commission
- Privatization At Community Colleges