26455 Rockwell Canyon Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Brad Reynolds was born and raised in Southern California. He received degrees from UCLA (B.A. In History and Political Science) and USC (M.A. and Ph.D. in History). His specialty is Caribbean History, but he also teaches US, Latin American, and European history. Brad has taught at three universities (USC, Cal State Northridge, and the University of Vienna) and two community colleges (College of the Canyons and El Camino College), and has been at College of the Canyons since 1975.
Mark your calendars for CCA’s Spring Conference and WHO Awards April 21-23 at the Marriott Hotel in Manhattan Beach. Online registration is now available. Conference highlights include the annual WHO Award Banquet as well as outstanding speakers, discussions and trainings that will help you become a better advocate for your members. Download the conference brochure to view and share with other members.
- Resolution in Support of the Public Education All California's Students Deserve
- CCA Budget Principles
- Find out if you are fairly paid in the 2016 Special Salary Issue of the NEA Advocate.
- Letter from U.S. Secretary of Education on ACCJC
- Read the Report of the 2015 Accreditation Task Force
- NACIQI 2015 Report
- Department of Education Compliance Letter on the ACCJC and Final Staff Report
- CFT Complaint Regarding Accrediting Commission
- Privatization At Community Colleges