CCA is very excited about these grants that focus on part-time faculty. John Martin, Northern Part-Time Director, expressed his support: “All part-time faculty need to be represented. Having part-time faculty included in their wall-to-wall chapters is essential to the strength of the local.” Board member and part-time instructor John Sullivan echoed that support: “Membership for part time faculty is much more advantageous than being a non-member. Having advocates to call both locally and at the state level means that the 800 lb. CTA gorilla is behind each one of us.”
In order to apply for any of these grants, CCA locals should get in touch with the CCA office at 1-916-288-4921 which will work with them and their Primary Contact Staff to complete the applications.
CCA Grant Application
Membership Committee/Chair Grant Application
CCA Fair Share Conversion Grant Application
Membership Plan Development Template
Membership Plan Development PDF
Building a Membership Organizing Plan
Sample Letter for New Faculty
Know Your Contract! Protect Yourself!
Online registration is now available for CCA’s Winter Conference, Feb. 24-26, 2017 at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles. In this second of three yearly conferences, you can expect standout trainings that you can use to strengthen your membership. You won’t want to miss this!
- Letter from U.S. Secretary of Education on ACCJC
- Find out if you are fairly paid in the 2016 Special Salary Issue of the NEA Advocate.
- CCA Budget Principles
- Read the Report of the 2015 Accreditation Task Force
- NACIQI 2015 Report
- Department of Education Compliance Letter on the ACCJC and Final Staff Report
- CFT Complaint Regarding Accrediting Commission
- Privatization At Community Colleges